Residents on our Customizable models are able to alter the land and rocks textures, remove the included trees, change the color of the water and switch between three different day phases.
Those on our older Legacy models are not able to customize their rentals at this time.
To customize the look of your rental please follow the steps below.
- Locate and touch the "Customize" button on your control panel to load the menu.
- The first option on the customize menu that you will see is "Trees". Under this option you are able to turn the trees "Off" which will remove them from view allowing you to completely change the look of the Sky Dome with your own trees and plants. If at any point you would like to bring back the default trees you can do so by selecting the "On" option.
- The second option on the customize menu is "Land". Here you will have 4 different settings to choose from. You can either pick from one of the 3 default land textures we have preprogrammed in or you can select the "Custom" option. Custom will allow you to change the land to any texture in your inventory. This feature allows you to transform your home into any environment you can dream up!
- The third option on the customize menu is "Rocks". Here you will have 4 different settings to choose from. Just like the "Land" option Rocks allows you to pick from one of 3 default rock textures we have preprogrammed or you can select the "Custom" option allowing you to change the rocks to any texture in your inventory.
- The fourth option on the customize menu is "Sky". This option will allow you to switch between day, sunset and night options on your rental.
- The fifth option on the customize menu is "Water ". Here you will have 5 different water color settings to choose from allowing you to change the look of your water to match the environment you have customized using the other options mentioned above!
- The sixth and final option on the customize menu is the "Reset All" options. Selecting this will return your rentals textures to their original state.