BellaTECH/ Bella Pointe is currently looking for a motivated, energetic and detail oriented person to fill the following position!
Job Summary / Function
The Community Director is responsible for developing, organizing and executing exciting new parties, events and community outreach programs for the BellaTECH/Bella Pointe community. They are also in charge of the day to day management and scheduling of event staff and hired talent.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop and organize a variety or parties, events and community outreach programs.
- Manage and schedule hosting staff.
- Manage and schedule musical talented including DJs and live acts.
- Maintain a social media and blog presence for the BellaTECH/ Bella Pointe community.
The ideal candidate must be creative, detail oriented, out going, independent and able to command a situation without constant oversight. They must also possess the following:
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Previous Management experience
- Experience and working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience and working knowledge of Flickr
- Familiarity with BellaTECH & Bella Pointe products and brands
- Superior communication skills
The chosen candidate will enjoy the following as their starting Compensation Package.
- Free Small Rental with 1000 Prims provided by Bella Pointe. This perk is valued at L$52,000 per year.
- Access to event preview packs with an estimated value of over L$180,000 per year.
- A guaranteed 5% of all tips paid to hosts during parties and events the candidate has organized with no limit on earning potential.
- A guaranteed salary of L$5000 per month to start.
- Performance bonuses.
If you feel that you meet the requirements and would like to apply please submit a note card that includes your resume and a letter explaining why you feel you would be the ideal candidate for this position! You can submit your application to the BellaTECH Mailbox located HERE